• Anugrah Narayan College, a constituent unit of Magadh University, Bodh Gaya will be the premier co-educational, multidisciplinary institution in the historic town of Patna and will provide high-quality, affordable higher educational programs and services in a student-centered environment.
• This college will be widely recognized for the quality of teaching, the effectiveness of its research and extension programs through innovative use of its infrastructure and applications of information technology,
thereby making possible holistic progress in higher education in the 21st century.
• The faculty, staff, and students of A.N. College will reflect the state of Bihar's rich diversity, build a dynamic learning community, and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to the guiding principles of University and College education in India.
Advance the community of learning by engaging in scientific research, humanistic scholarship, and artistic creation.
• Provide a high quality educational experience to undergraduate and post graduate students in a diverse learning environment.
• Promote the values and institutions of democracy among students to prepare them to lead the lives of personal integrity and civic responsibility in a global society.
• Prepare future generations of skilled professionals to enable then to compete in the diverse world market.
• Promote a campus environment that welcomes and honors men and women of all races, creed and cultures, and thereby encourages intellectual curiosity and pursuit of knowledge in an atmosphere of academic freedom. The Vision and Mission statements are imbued in the daily activities of this institution. Students are encouraged to freely interact with faculty members, and seek their counsel whenever required. The College encourages regular national and international faculty and students exchange programs. A.N. College, Patna, becomes the hub of placement activities around mid-year time. This institution also promotes interdisciplinary action research thereby highlighting the institution's social responsibilities. Every effort is taken by the administration to impart holistic education as inscribed in its vision and mission statements.